Ankyra Sound I WOULDN'T SINK LIKE A STONE [mandatory saltwinter meeting]
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Is there a posting order? if so I apologize ^^ this shouldn't affect anyone else but I had a bit of time tonight <3

Smack me and I'll delete/repost

Caiaphas seemed to catch on rather speedily that all was not well with her merry band, and without a crew to back her up, she seemed put out. Vlad of course was all about it, vying for rank in exchange. Damn, why didn't I think of that? No, if she took a title, it would be the queen's chair. She eyed the current queen thoughtfully. She just hadn't determined yet if this group was worth leading. Who knew if she ever would.

"If you want us to attack them when they come around here, fine. But I'm not jumping into the snake pit, not for the sake of some pack I don't know nor care about." She said finally, shrugging. They hadn't struck at the sound specifically, so there was no war in her eyes yet. Still, the word 'pirate' set her fur on edge, and brought an inkling of rememberance that she quickly dismissed. She wasn't fond of any pirate who didn't owe their allegiance to her, for she knew what their lot was like. If they came poking, it wouldn't be for a lark, and she'd have no issues dealing with them as Caiaphas suggested.
Messages In This Thread