The Sentinels that you would be shaking right down to your soul
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she remained silent, though lasher still glowered. idly she wondered if it was worth poking the simmering coals -- in her mind, he had certainly been rash -- heedless. any sorrier of an end she could not fathom -- what if the pirate's teeth had found him, or stolen him away? caiaphas had not fretted for blue willow, or lasher's children -- she was concerned only with herself in this situation and in her eyes she had nearly lost a comrade due to a stupid, brash decision.

but she said nothing, drawing to a halt as lasher looked upon her. the rancor in his expression was virile -- not unlike some heavy-handed riposte -- and it was enough to encourage caiaphas to keep her berating words to herself. your death would have given them victory -- boldness -- the seawitch thought, though clamped tight her tongue between needle-teeth. another sigh expelled from between her clenched jaws and at length she supplied an unsatisfying and inconclusive "fine."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you would be shaking right down to your soul - by Caiaphas - March 18, 2016, 04:59 PM