ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
A lot happened at once. Wylla's teeth found purchase on Eirlys' muzzle and she yanked it, mostly harmlessly, because a part of her understood this was just some stupid-ass kid with no respect for the rules; Ingram appeared alongside her and did far more in the form of sinking his fangs into Eirlys' fluffy butt; someone was shouting from beyond the treeline, sending Wylla's anger and aggression spiking to the sky even as she released Eirlys' face; and then Chusi, intervening as Wylla lunged for the fleeing trespasser's shoulder and ultimately missed.

Ba-dump. Wylla recalled the trespasser from the sea, more than neck deep in their woods, like she had a right to be there.

Ba-dump. Wylla thought of Rose and Caiaphas fighting on the strand, and the sea witch taking down the other she-wolf in a violent display of prowess.

Ba-dump. She thought of Witchbaby on the borders, flaunting, disrespecting everyone there without an ounce of formality.

Ba-dump. She remembered Caiaphas in the grotto, etched in blue, telling her she would feel defeat's teeth when she took her place.

Ba-dump. She imagined her brothers limping across the strand, injured, telling her they had been set upon by the wolves on the cliff.

Ba-dump. She thought of Chusi, standing alongside Arrille, defying her authority.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. Ba-dump. YA LUNATICS. Snap.

Wylla turned fiercely upon Chusi then, snarling with spittle flying, redirecting all her pent up rage, aggression and stress onto the Fearghal. That was it. She'd had it. Wylla had never done anything great worthy of a leader's respect, but she was the leader nonetheless, and she expected it. She hadn't done anything to deserve the amount of disrespect, defiance and now this insult, either. She felt she was doing her duty. She didn't care if Eirlys was flown in on the wings of a giant eagle without a say in the matter. Wylla believed the bitch should have been running the second her feet hit pack territory, but she hadn't been leaving when Wylla found her, and that was proof of disrespect to her. That Wylla was feeling scorned time and again was partly because she chose to take it personally, but it was mostly a legitimate feeling for the young Alpha, and all of it came pouring out as she lunged for Chusi and screamed, "GET OUT OF MY PACK!"
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Wylla - February 27, 2018, 09:47 AM