Stavanger Bay Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
As he laughed at her, then proceeded to mock her, Rosalyn felt herself go cold.  He didn't know shit about her, and to claim that she didn't even have her sea legs when she'd likely been leading a crew before he was even a thought..... it hit her in about the worst way.  She felt like he'd cut the legs from under her.  This was the captain she'd agreed to follow?  Fuck this was a mistake.

"First mate speaks for the captain when he's gone.  Or am I wrong, seeing as I'm so wet behind the ears."  Her voice dropped, and she felt the growing urge to snap that smug smile off his face.  "You know what I think? I think you don't know the first thing about running a crew.  Because if you did, you'd know a captain is only as good as the loyalty he holds.  And so's any other crewmate.  Maybe ask yer crew who they'd rather have callin the shots when you're away."  She was an inch from walking.  The only thing holding her was the righteous anger and the fact that she'd fought so hard to stand in front of him in this exact spot.  But if he pulled rank.  If he enforced Sandpiper's rule, she would risk the consequences of desertion.  Because this wasn't the bargain she'd signed on for.
Messages In This Thread
Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart - by Rosalyn - March 06, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: Cause the faint of heart gonna fall apart - by Rosalyn - March 06, 2018, 02:50 PM