Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
mind if I join? She's just lurkin.  Also timeline wise makin a few assumptions that can be easily edited <3

feel free to skip if she isn't addressed

Caiaphas was gone, moved north on some sort of something, and had left them to the shore.  Rosalyn wasn't thrilled to be left with the woman's progeny, but she was surprised to be trusted with it.  She supposed their alliance came with assumptions, and figured Erzulie's presence had helped to smooth things even more.

She was on her way to find Raleska, but stopped short when she noted that she wasn't alone.  Her fur rose when she saw who it was talking - the Redhawk bitch, one who she had once thought a friend.  She considered chasing her away, but their meeting didn't seem unfriendly and she feared shifting that.  So she stopped where she was, a ways away, her intense golden gaze burning into Niamh as if daring her to make a move against the younger girl.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Rosalyn - December 11, 2018, 09:53 PM