Ankyra Sound Breakin' is easy and hope is hard
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
skipping with permission <3 we can settle into an order now I think!

Rosalyn didn't think she'd ever see a more beautiful sight, or feel a lift as high as the one she felt when Erzulie appeared.  She stood immediately, and made to move, but in her haste she'd nearly forgotten her leg and was forced to freeze.

Luckily the woman closed the distance for them, and as she pressed in, Rosalyn shifted to burrow her own less injured cheek into her lover's neck.

She waited there a moment, trembling and silent, drinking in her scent and the feel of her there.

Both she and Caiaphas were both injured, she could see when she did finally lift her head, and that confirmed what she had supposed.  A hatred greater than one she ever felt roiled in her now, and if it's caustic rage could manifest, she had little doubt it would send even the cliffs tumbling into the sea.  Unfortunate that it couldn't.

I heard you. She said, looking at Caiaphas with her good eye while staying where she was, pressed against Erzulie as tight as possible.  I tried to come, but they stopped me.  How was a story clearly written on her face and frame.  I... spoke with them after, and finally convinced them to let me go.

She didn't want Erzulie to know what she had threatened, nor how close she had been to a decision that likely would have ended in tragedy.  Not yet, and certainly not right now.  They warned what would happen if we crossed paths again.  I can't stay.  Running wasn't much her style, but neither was hiding, and she couldn't be forced to live a life fearing the specter of the cliffs.  It was a war she didn't think worth fighting, not for a piece of beach.  They'd be safer if she was gone.
Messages In This Thread
Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Rosalyn - January 06, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Caiaphas - January 06, 2019, 03:01 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Rosalyn - January 06, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Erzulie - January 09, 2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Lucca - January 14, 2019, 08:04 AM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Erzulie - January 14, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Rosalyn - January 15, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Erzulie - January 15, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Rosalyn - January 15, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Erzulie - January 19, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Breakin' is easy and hope is hard - by Rosalyn - January 19, 2019, 05:41 PM