Ankyra Sound and that the only real beauty is order and love and light
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
As he spoke, she was reminded a bit of Smokestep.  He too had shared a bond of siblings that the red woman couldn't comprehend - there'd never been another in her life who had held that place.  Perhaps her closest approximation was Erzulie, but it was different.  She did not worry after her wife regularly, or feel the need to watch over her.

She snorted a laugh at his second question.  Of course.  But anger makes you stupid, and I haven't lived this long by being stupid.  Besides that,  every minute I spend thinking about them is a minute they spend winning.  She glanced at the cliffs and her lip curled.  I don't gain anything, and they aren't worth my time.  There's better things to want than their blood.

She had enemies all over this goddamn map and if she swore vengeance on all of them, she'd never get any sleep.  Better to forget them and move on, find happiness and allow them to live or die as they would.  Most of them she doubted would make it as long as she - they didn't hold the same views, after all.  Few did, she found.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that the only real beauty is order and love and light - by Rosalyn - March 14, 2019, 06:02 PM