Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She listened as he ripped in without any preface.  Her ears (or, rather, ear) tipped back but her expression remained stony and somewhat thoughtful.  She was determined not to give a rise, and for the first time in weeks, she felt level.  He, on the other hand, didn't seem to be on that vibe.

Honestly? I don't remember why I thought it was such a good idea in the first place. Lie.  She did remember, but now, she realized just how stupid her fears had been.  There was no way in any world he'd be able to accomplish the feared outcome that had pushed her to challenge him, and he likely wasn't stupid enough to try.  

If they want her, and they want to fight, then who am I to tell them no?  She delivered this flatly, because internally, there was only one wolf she was referring to.  The rest of the pack, and their alluded allegiance, paled in comparison.  

So you'll just have to figure it out. All but the kids, because they are not yours to concern with.  Here her voice did get a little more of a lift, and her tone a bit more edge.  'His kids'.  Had she not been clear enough before?
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by Rosalyn - March 27, 2019, 12:54 AM