Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
No.  It was what she'd feared, and because of the moment, and the emotions, and everything, she immediately blew it out of proportion. He was right, but in her mind, he was not.  Because it had taken her years to find someone worth tying her life to, and to have him insert himself in that simply because she'd done him the favor of allowing him to fuck her broke her aforementioned calm.

She opened her mouth, then clicked it shut again, her rage turning to icy fury as he continued.  Every word he spoke compounded, with eerie accuracy, the fears running through her mind the past few months.  Coward.  Unfit.

He should have, but he didn't, and they'd both fucked up as a result.  She didn't want his kids.  She didn't want any of this.

Her last fragile thread of self control broke and she lunged for him, intent on tearing at his chest, shoulder, anything in reach.  Furious and feeling cornered, she forgot herself and who she was even fighting against.  She just wanted his blood on her fangs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by Rosalyn - March 27, 2019, 01:22 AM