Ankyra Sound but maybe that's a lie
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Both of them seemed grateful, and Rosalyn knew approving them to come was the right call as soon as she saw it.  Illidan would agree - there was nothing better than surrounding yourself with those who owe you gratitude.  Had she known of Dacio and their precious plans, things might have gone very differently, but thankfully for all involved she did not and likely would not find out.

She cast Velen a knowing look despite Dalia's protest.  She remembered their conversation and her own bleak feelings well.  It was mine once too, but I wonder the same, she replied without looking as she set off to show them a place to rest.

There was a den she had built in the time she and Erzulie struggled, for there had been a stretch of time when she'd wondered if perhaps they would birth separately.  The drive for an impending mother to meet all likelihood's was strong and it had seen her digging those quiet nights, a space large enough for one.  Perhaps they could expand or find their own in time.

For now, I have this.  It is small.  But it is something, she thought.  A small and cozy space, sheltered from rain by the trees above but close enough to shore to hear the waves faintly lapping.
Messages In This Thread
but maybe that's a lie - by Dalia - June 16, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Rosalyn - June 16, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Velen - June 17, 2019, 04:38 AM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Dalia - June 17, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Rosalyn - June 17, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Velen - June 18, 2019, 08:35 AM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Dalia - June 18, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Rosalyn - June 18, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: but maybe that's a lie - by Velen - June 28, 2019, 01:52 AM