Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Quetzal made a rudimentary attempt to mimic her and Meerkat began to laugh in earnest. -"YEAH! BABY TOOTS!"- she hollered. She was definitely a fan of potty humor. -"BABY POO—!"- she exclaimed with her very next breath, cut off when the baby reared, half her weight coming to rest on the spot just behind Meerkat's shoulder blades.

The sandy pup twisted her head to get a better look at her cousling, cackling as Quetzal tried to snatch at Towhee's underside. -"GEDDIT!"- Meerkat cheered, a truly supportive big sister.

That lasted all of two seconds, as Towhee sidestepped out of Quetzal's range. Although happy to be her little sister's stepladder for as long as necessary, there was really no point now. So Meerkat turned her head again and snuffled in the direction of Quetzal's armpit, hoping to tickle her into play.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Meerkat - May 26, 2020, 01:29 PM