Sun Mote Copse i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He insisted he hadn't done it, redirecting her attention to something called clues. For reasons unknown to Meerkat, she immediately fell in love with that word. While Arcturus busied himself observing said clues, the pup drew in a breath.

"CLUES!!!" she hollered at the top of her little lungs. "CLUES, CLUES, CLU-LU-LU-LU-LUES!!!" There was just something about that word. It delighted her ears and her tongue.

Forgetting all about Arcturus's investigation and attempt to teach her, Meerkat abruptly stopped yelling and snatched the smaller end of the broken sapling. With a high-pitched giggle, she swiveled and ran back toward Towhee. The pup dove in between her forelegs, effectively clotheslining her mother and causing both of them to collapse into a heap.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be - by Meerkat - May 27, 2020, 11:21 AM