Sun Mote Copse “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
A few dozen questions eventually popped into her little noggin but before she had a chance to ask a single one, Bronco quite loudly and spectacularly vomited. Meerkat gave a little cry of disgusted surprise and scooted sideways to avoid the spray, her nose wrinkling, which hurt. She nearly bumped into Towhee, who'd also sidestepped the fountain of upchuck, resulting in the two of them staring at the spectacle.

Perhaps Meerkat was too empathetic. Before she knew what was happening, she felt her stomach roll and then she made turned it into vomiting: party of two. Some of it came out of her nose, which really hurt, and she couldn't quite stifle a small whimper. When her stomach emptied, she swiped a paw at her nose and watched, mildly perplexed, as a black and red feather drifted slowly down into the mess.

Towhee stood nearby, looking mostly concerned and sympathetic but also like she might be holding back laughter. -"It'll make more sense when you're older. It's totally okay if the idea of sex makes you barf right now,"- she said carefully, looking between yearling and pup, biting at her lip. She said nothing else, apparently not trusting herself to speak at the moment.

When she could manage it, she motioned Meerkat closer to check on her, even while shooting glances at Bronco and querying, -"You gonna be okay or do I need to call for Eljay? Or maybe your mom...?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “A hug is always the right size.” — Winnie-the-Pooh - by Meerkat - June 16, 2020, 05:27 PM