Sun Mote Copse “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The smell of puke burned her already aching nose, so Meerkat wrinkled it and scooted away from both her mother and brother, putting some distance between herself and the puddles of sick. Once she was in the clear, she then dropped to the ground and began to writhe, letting the slippery wet grass wash away the specks of vomit clinging to her pale fur.

Forgetting what had prompted Bronco's heaving, the little girl sat up and gave her damp fur a shake. -"I'm okay,"- she said, blank expression quickly shifting back to a grin. -"Are you?"- she quipped, tilting her head at him, noting the way he looked like he might still be feeling sick.

-"Well,"- Towhee said, clapping her paws together and causing Meerkat to look over at her, -"I'm sorry, I'm sure that sucked for both of you but I really needed that laugh."- With the rain passed and her mood lifted, she decided, -"I ought to patrol. Bronco, would you like to come with or stay here with your spewing sidekick?"-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “A hug is always the right size.” — Winnie-the-Pooh - by Meerkat - June 25, 2020, 11:41 AM