Sun Mote Copse “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
By the time she slaked her thirst, her chest and legs were pretty wet. Bronco made short work of the rest, much to Meerkat's delight. She returned his splashes even as she whirled and began to stomp around the shallow stream. The water was quite chilly after the rainfall, though for that reason, it was particularly refreshing. She stopped only when she was soaked inside and out.

Her belly heavy and sloshing with the water she'd drunk, the pup eventually collapsed beside the small creek, hind legs trailing into it. She let out a long, happy sigh and grinned silently at Bronco, as ever entertained by his antics. She loved Figment too, so she could never choose a favorite, but Meerkat loved both her older brothers so much, her heart ached sweetly with it.

That made her think of Towhee's melancholy earlier. -"Hey, Bronco, do you know my older sister, Fennec?"- she wondered. Wait, was that a dumb question? Meerkat remembered her vaguely, all of said memories tinged with fondness. -"Could you tell me more about her?"- she asked, right before a yawn wrenched open her mouth and she flopped sideways so her cheek rested on the cool ground. She perked her one good ear, waiting.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 09:41 AM