Sun Mote Copse “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She felt a little sheepish at his initial reply, though Bronco didn't make her feel bad about it. He quickly obliged her, in between licks to her shoulder that caused Meerkat to let out a purling growl as her eyelids drifted shut. Utterly contented, she listened as he described Fennec, comparing her to Towhee and singing her praises. He did mention that sometimes Fen hurt people's feelings and the pup's eyes opened again, remembering the Regent's sadness again. But she didn't comment, her eyes slowly closing once more.

Meerkat meant to ask a followup question about her older sister's sense of adventure in particular. Instead, she drifted off to sleep, her last conscious thought a simple question mark at the sad note in Bronco's voice when he said the word "adventurous."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:50 AM