Sun Mote Copse And so I quit the p'lice department
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She beamed as he praised her, her own tail wagging emphatically as she stood over the slain rabbit. Her head cocked at Bronco's random comment and she panted a laugh. She didn't think she'd ever be as big as him, though it was true that she'd really sprouted over the past month or so. It hadn't escaped Meerkat's notice that she stood as tall as some of the smaller adults in the pack now.

-"I'm almost a grownup!"- she rejoined cheekily, well aware that she was still a ways from that particular milestone. But she was certainly growing up and fast. She was already well on her way to specializing in two trades. She felt accomplished and proud, more so now that she had a real kill under her belt.

But then Towhee's unique cadence whispered in her head. "No. Absolutely not. You're nowhere near old enough. No." Her smile didn't die, though it did dim a little as a thoughtful look stole over her face. Trying to brush off the thought, Meerkat bent to pluck up the carcass, her dark brown eyes seeking out Bronco's face as she motioned for him to find a spot where they could enjoy their repast.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 03:35 PM