Sun Mote Copse And so I quit the p'lice department
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She followed where he led, settling down on the grass, which was a little scorched from the July sun. She placed the rabbit's carcass between her forelegs, then lifted one to hold it down as she proceeded to tear it in half. It was messy work, the halves uneven, but she soon nudged the larger share toward her older brother. She might be growing like a weed but he was still much larger, with a bigger appetite.

Bronco invited her to tell him about ambassadorship. His comments earned a smile and she mindlessly draped that same foreleg over her portion as she replied, "I've been doing lots of scouting! I had the idea 'cause mom's taken me to Moonspear a couple of times. We went there a few days ago to tell Aunt Hydra about what happened to Wraen." She frowned thoughtfully as she relayed this part, still concerned about the former Sovereign's terrible turn of fate.

Taking a breath (and a bite), Meerkat continued through a mouthful, "I asked her—mom, I mean—if I could go stay there for a little bit, actually, but she told me 'no.'" She swallowed the meat, then swallowed again against a slight nervousness. Towhee hadn't gotten angry, yet her reaction hadn't been the most pleasant. Meerkat braced herself in case Bronco disliked the idea as automatically.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 03:35 PM