Sun Mote Copse Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Anything's possible." Meerkat would have to remember that, if ever there came a time when she doubted. Right now, she absolutely believed Maia when she said they could dig a tunnel anywhere they wanted. Never mind that the tot hardly understood the scope of the copse, much less the larger world beyond it. Even with so little knowledge, some part of her already knew she was destined to trot the globe.

Maia pointed out that it was a lot like building a den. -"I never builded a den a'fore!"- the child shared brightly. But that was neither here nor there, as it wouldn't affect her efforts now. She moved to dig beside Maia, too enthusiastic to stand by and watch. She didn't realize that some of the dirt she flung with her paws ended up headed in the adult's direction.

-"I think we should dig a tunnel to Leo's den!"- she decided apropos of nothing, remembering her father's story about him from a week or so before.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Meerkat - August 03, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - September 15, 2020, 11:18 AM