Nova Peak blutbefleckt
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
He didn't speak, merely succumbed to the heavy weight of unconsciousness. It did little to console Wylla, who was tempted to nudge him awake but knew that there wasn't anything else she could do for him. While he slumbered, she fretted over him, tending lesser wounds with her tongue, pacing around his body, pressing close to offer him what little warmth she could. If any approached during that time, they were sent swiftly away with a flash of her teeth.

When he stirred some time later, she was sitting rigidly to the side, staring off in the direction of the sea. Her thoughts were too difficult to corral, but already she was planning revenge in some form, honing her anger and her terror into a sharp blade aimed at those who did Sagtannet's Eisen such harm. Foolish thoughts, truly. She was fierce, to be sure, but she was small and lacked Mahler's strength. If he returned in this state, then how could she hope to return at all?

But she couldn't rest so long as danger darkened Nova Peak's borders. No matter the intentions of their new cliff-side neighbour, they'd cried for blood. She would give it to them if she could.

Wylla was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of Mahler trying to rise, the hoarse croak of her name. Thank god, she mumbled, sweeping back to his side and pressing her crown into his neck. I thought I lost you. Those long, agonizing moments had solidified a lot of thoughts and wishes in her mind, but she wasn't able to speak any of them as she felt him trying to get up. Stop, you'll make it worse, she protested, firm and tender and relieved all at once, although she didn't know for sure that he wasn't able to stand. She was assuming. I can try to get you whatever you need, just tell me.
Messages In This Thread
blutbefleckt - by Mahler - August 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Wylla - August 13, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Mahler - August 13, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Wylla - August 13, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Mahler - August 13, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Wylla - August 13, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Mahler - August 13, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Wylla - August 13, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Mahler - August 13, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Wylla - August 14, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: blutbefleckt - by Mahler - August 14, 2020, 06:10 PM