Firefly Glen where life is beautiful all the time!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,982 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Nüwu described her island home as being surrounded by water, specifically ocean water. Meerkat had never seen an island for herself, though she'd heard about them in stories. The same went for the ocean. Someone had told her that seawater was salty, a concept she didn't really understand. Surely Nüwu would know all about that, so she'd have to ask her.

Sand was yet another thing she'd heard about but never experienced firsthand. She listened raptly as her new friend described it, the words immediately reminding Meerkat of the silt by the riverside back at the copse. Before she could say anything about it, Nüwu grew suddenly melancholy. Because of all the recent rain, she and her mother apparently couldn't go home.

Meerkat's ears flattened sympathetically. "Oh no! How come?" She thought about her recent visit with the Firebirds and all the mentions of flooding. "Is it because it might flood?" she guessed.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - August 18, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Meerkat - August 18, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - August 18, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Meerkat - August 18, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - September 24, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Meerkat - September 24, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - September 25, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Meerkat - September 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - October 05, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Meerkat - October 07, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - October 14, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: where life is beautiful all the time! - by Nǚwū - October 17, 2020, 01:40 PM