Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Refreshed from a long nap that carried into the next morning, Meerkat loped down the mountainside and headed into the neighboring glen. She didn't know what needed to be done, exactly, but she wanted to help them formally settle the territory. She supposed adding some markers to the borders couldn't hurt, particularly where they weren't shared with Moonspear's.

She headed to the far side, moving slowly to take in everything. During the summer, the treetops would form a green, leafy roof over the expansive glade, providing shelter from the elements. Right now, the trees were a riot of color, many of the leaves already fallen to the ground to form a crunchy carpet. The baring boughs afforded Meerkat glimpses of the blazing blue October sky as her nostrils filled with the signature aroma of sweet, rotting vegetation.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 10:22 AM