Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She did not yet know the full breadth and depth of the glen, though Meerkat unwittingly neared its heart. There she found a lake lined by softwood trees, which lent the air a fresher fragrance. She paused to marvel at the view, bright eyes drinking in the turquoise waters rimmed in pale silt. There was a stony outcropping thrust up between the conifers, its pitted flanks dotted with green growth. Her tail twitched and she let out a breath, already feeling more at home here than on the mountainside.

Meerkat picked up her feet and began moving again, only to find herself suddenly on her back beneath a looming shadow. It happened so quickly, she did not have time to react beyond a stupefied blink up at her Aunt Hydra. Pulse still racing from the sudden attack, she nonetheless managed a grin and thrust out a foreleg to playfully karate chop the queen in the throat.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 12:15 PM