Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When Hydra caught her leg in her teeth, Meerkat's eyes widened. She laughed and tugged herself free, rolling back onto her feet. She halfway expected her aunt to pounce again, so the fur all along her back stood on end in expectation. Yet no further attack came, so she spun to properly face Hydra and smooth her proverbial petticoats.

In face-to-face combat, Meerkat didn't stand a chance, though she wouldn't have minded learning some moves from the master. But she got a wild hair and, with a whooping bark, she launched past the swarthy Alpha female and rocketed in a random direction. The lakeside fell away behind her as she sprang into a sparsely treed clearing, at the center of which sat a boulder draped in lichen.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 12:32 PM