Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her bronze eyes swept over the boulder, situated in the middle of the clearing like some sort of rugged throne. But Meerkat neither slowed nor stopped, darting right past it. She glanced over her shoulder to see Hydra loping effortlessly in her wake, gaining on her. Facing forward, the sandy youth mustered up as much speed as she could manage before cutting a quick corner and doubling back in the direction she had come.

She could see Moonspear in the distance straight ahead as the trees thinned and vanished behind her. Now she galloped across the crest of an enormous slope, with low valleys on either side of her. Meerkat couldn't help but let loose a whoop, head turning to either side to survey the breathtakingly vast wilderness on every side of these rolling foothills. She was so enchanted by it all, she very nearly forgot all about the leonine shadow behind her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 12:47 PM