Deepwood Weald I've got a wildcard up my sleeve
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,992 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Maia elaborated on the tragic tale and Meerkat realized for the first time that the two sisters must not be litter mates. She said the pack's name and it sounded almost lyrical. Her heart gave another pang on Wraen's behalf, though she reminded herself that the woman was alive and hopefully happy as she traveled with Maia and Arcturus.

As she followed Maia toward this burnt wood where her two companions waited, Meerkat pondered her words: "Home is where your family is, yeah?" She lived at Moonspear, with extended family, but she had been born in Firebirds and would always think of it as home. Just thinking that thought made her chest tighten, this time for herself.

She sucked in a breath and coaxed herself to smile and pay attention. They were about to see two wolves she liked and respected. Perhaps they might even have messages she could carry back to the Firebirds, eventually. That thought put a genuine pep in her step and Meerkat's tail waved, brushing gently against Maia's flank.

I figure a fade might make sense, what'cha think?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - September 29, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - September 30, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 05, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 07, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 10, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 11, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 12, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 13, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Meerkat - October 14, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I've got a wildcard up my sleeve - by Maia - October 18, 2020, 02:34 PM