Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She spent the night not far from the lake, with the intent to head home in the morning. But when it dawned, something tugged her further east, toward the foothills of a mountain range not unlike the Barriers. The climb reminded her of her stint on Moonspear, a recollection which made her lips twitch. She really ought to go back and visit more often. But for now, she would enjoy these uncharted territories.

When she noticed the reddish color of the hard clay underfoot, it made her think of the small canyon back in the glen. No sooner had that thought crossed her mind than Meerkat found herself creeping close to the edge of a much larger version of that landmark. Her jaw dropped a little as she peered down into it, a labyrinth of marbled stone stretching away into the distance.

There were a couple access points that led to winding footpaths. Meerkat ventured toward one, her sandy paw kicking a small rock which went clattering down into the canyon, pinging off the walls and echoing loudly. Her good ear twitched with each impact until the stone finally settled somewhere out of sight and, naturally, she sucked in a breath and shouted, "Hello?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 03:42 PM