Firefly Glen sun in your eyes
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As we head into the holidays, I wanna pare down Meerkat's thread log a bit. Do you mind if we wrap this one so I can focus all my cute energies on our more current one?

He asked her another question, this one on a much broader scale. Her lips parted as he began to backpedal, seeming to regret asking. Meerkat smiled gently at Atlas, reaching up a paw to gently rest her toes against his lips to get him to stop talking. When she withdrew her paw, she gave him another peck, just because.

"I really like helping people, lifting them up and brightening their days. It sounds selfless but it's actually pretty selfish, 'cause it makes me feel really good," she said with a light laugh. His repetition of the word "like" reminded her, "I forgot to answer your other question! I'm not picky about food. And I love surprises." Hopefully that was enough of a hint.

"C'mon," she invited, nudging him fondly, "let's go find the perfect spot while you tell me about your dreams. I am your life coach, after all." With a swish of her tail, she pivoted, prepared to head out on their tandem search.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 04, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - November 04, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 10, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - November 19, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 19, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - November 22, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - November 23, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - December 03, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - December 07, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Atlas - December 15, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: sun in your eyes - by Meerkat - December 16, 2020, 01:02 PM