Ouroboros Spine agga ⋄
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As voices rose in chorus, it reminded her of another night, not so long ago, when a similar song had stirred her from sleep in Firefly Glen. She listened for a moment without joining, a sharp pain stabbing through her breast as a strange voice declared, I am your spear.

She was happy to hear how many they numbered. Kukutux and Sialuk may not even need her support for long. Meerkat didn't have the heart to sing with them. It was in pieces, most of them elsewhere. The biggest one belonged with Bronco, always; another lived at the caldera, from whence she'd just returned within the past hour; and the rest were broken, jagged and scattered elsewhere.

But she managed a wan smile, the bits beating in her breast glowing warmly as the melody carried on without her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
agga ⋄ - by Kukutux - February 27, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Lótë - February 27, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Meerkat - February 27, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Adrastus - February 27, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Norah - February 28, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: agga ⋄ - by Sialuk - March 05, 2021, 03:49 PM