Moonstone Quarry R-E-S-P-svee-T - find out what it means to ME!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She should've been happy about how quickly they had raised a village around Kukutux. Meerkat was happy for her, Sialuk and the rest. But knowing she did not plan to stay prevented her from feeling truly a part of things. She kept to the spine's outer fringes, mostly to keep an eye out for Bronco or other fireflies, but also because that's where she felt she belonged.

Today, her paws grew restless and she ventured north. She didn't pay much attention to her surroundings, lost deep in thought. At some point, she snapped to attention with a sharp intake of breath, looking around in slight bewilderment as if wondering where she was and how she'd gotten here. And who was that?

Her honeyed gaze stuck to a slightly larger she-wolf with the loveliest gray marbling in her coat. From here, she couldn't quite figure out if the stranger's eyes were light green or maybe yellow. Meerkat blinked her own several times and ventured toward her with a quiet, "Hello."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: R-E-S-P-svee-T - find out what it means to ME! - by Meerkat - March 09, 2021, 02:13 PM