Redhawk Caldera let your heart run, child, like horses in the wild
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She earned an indignant cry and a lashing for her lack of courtesy. "Sorry, sorry," Meerkat apologized, grinning like an idiot as she took her beating and then attempted to soothe her baby sister with several slow passes of her tongue. "I don't know what I was thinking. You're just too damn cute, I guess I couldn't help myself. Will you ever forgive me?"

The three others remained rather quiet and still, apparently unbothered by the yearling's affections. Although she loved them each so much it made her heart feel like it might burst, Meerkat decided to take this opportunity to focus on a single puppy, at least until given no other choice.

"Hmmm, are you Sap or Rap? Sorry, I don't think I can pronounce your full name if you are, uh, Sphy...rap...ic...us?" Okay, that actually came out sounding about right.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread