Redhawk Caldera woke up in india
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Another day, she would've listened much more astutely. But between her distraction and her weariness, Meerkat had trouble focusing on what Sifaka had to say. Nonetheless, she forced herself to do better. She owed him a few moments of undivided attention, at the very least.

"I always hated patrolling," she admitted, "but you're right: it's very important work." So was providing meat for the pack, though before Meerkat could comment on that, Sifaka asked about her travels.

The yearling drew in a deep breath. That was a long story and there wasn't really time to cover it all. But she thought about the key points. "A couple months ago, my Neema—my dad's mate, Niamh—abruptly left the pack while pregnant. I don't think anybody's really sure why." Her brow furrowed because that was the sticking point for her. "Ever since, my dad and I have been searching for her and the pups, who'd be born by now. I didn't find them or my dad but I did get some information this time."

She paused, mostly to take a steadying breath. Meerkat wondered if Sifaka might have questions, if he wanted her to continue. There wasn't much more to add, though she supposed she could share the news itself if he was interested.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
woke up in india - by Meerkat - May 18, 2021, 10:56 AM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 03, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 03, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 03, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 04, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 05, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 05, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 06, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 06, 2021, 07:33 PM