Ravensblood Forest pius unus moonus bush
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Thankfully, she didn't have to go far before she happened across a small stream winding through the woods. Meerkat bent and drank, rinsing the sour taste from her mouth. The water cooled and soothed her stomach too. After she drank her fill, she wiped her mouth, sighed and dropped to her haunches to ascertain herself.

She still felt a little shaky, though the water had gone a long way to settle her stomach. Meerkat knew she should find something to eat but there wasn't really time. Every minute counted. Prevost was only a baby still, hardly capable of looking after herself for long. She was in danger of exposure, predation and myriad other threats, out there all by herself.

Slowly, she rose onto her feet to resume looking. She'd only gone a few steps when a figure appeared a little ways downstream. Meerkat turned and actually gasped audibly, her heart leaping into her throat. The resemblance to both Niamh and Primrose was uncanny. But, of course, the details were all wrong and she quickly realized this wasn't anyone she knew. Neema and Prim were both dead and gone.

Meerkat swallowed, heart sinking as she swiveled a little to properly face the stranger. "Hello," she greeted before quickly asking, "Have you seen a wolf pup wandering around here by herself, by any chance? Her name is Prevost."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - June 25, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Mateo - June 27, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - June 28, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Mateo - July 01, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 10:38 AM