Redhawk Caldera For one night I'm the hero
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Caracal see-sawed across his sister for a few seconds as she fought against him, losing the irritation in favor of the joy that playing around brought him.

He continued trying to climb over Tierra until she managed to roll herself in to a more dangerous position: poised with her feet on his belly and then trying her damnedest to launch him away. One foot hit squarely against his diaphragm and knocked the wind out of him — the other, well, that slipped some ways down south.

The boy's eyes bulged out of his face after that connection was made. Tierra was free and Caracal hit the dirt, curled up and rolling like a giant golden pill-bug. As hard as Reyes had hit him and as scary as it was to be pinned down for that split second, this hurt a helluvalot more; the pain radiated up through his stomach, to his throat.

Tierra's assertion — that their father would come and take her away — was met with a glare from Caracal, who sucked in a few breaths while tears prickled the edge of his vision, and shouted (more like wheezed):

Good I hope you never come back!!!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 12:34 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Sphyra - July 06, 2021, 07:40 AM