Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Following her acceptance into the glacier's ranks, Meerkat spent the next handful of days familiarizing herself with the lay of the land. The heights reminded her of both Redhawk Caldera and Moonspear, the views just as breathtaking as she expected. But she found she preferred the territory's lower reaches for whatever reason. There was something so cozy and safe about the lands tucked up beneath the hulking glacier's shadow.

During her forays, the yearling swore she smelled @Eldritch's scent. She meant to track down the woman, though Meerkat hesitated at the same time. She had kicked her habit only recently and was afraid she might get drawn back into misusing poppy seeds. Eldritch wasn't to blame, though the newest resident couldn't help but associate those sour memories with the woman who'd introduced her to their drugging effects.

She didn't actively seek the witch now, though Meerkat didn't have any particular purpose in mind as she wended her way through the woods at the glacier's foot. She was simply continuing her exploration, though she did hope she'd bump into someone from the pack today. Now that she felt settled in, it was time to begin integrating more socially.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 09, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 09, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 09, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 11, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 11, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 11, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 12, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 14, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 14, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 16, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 16, 2021, 09:56 AM