Duskfire Glacier bicycle race
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her wanderings led her past a large stump that smelled like dried meat. Meerkat sniffed closer, rearing up to peer down into the hollowed space inside it. There were a few carcasses stashed beneath a token layer of brush and leaves. It was just one of many stockpiles, she knew, and she gently pressed backward and fell back onto all fours. She didn't feel right borrowing from the caches just yet.

There was another scent layered around the old, dead roots. Meerkat's pace quickened as she recognized it as the Alpha's. She hadn't had a chance to talk to him since her acceptance, though suddenly she felt a strong compulsion to approach him again. She stood there, trying to come up with some reason to seek out Wintersbane. Perhaps she could ask him if he had any tasks for her.

Before she could develop that idea any further, a black figure stepped out of the nearby trees. "Eldritch! Hey!" Meerkat said when recognition registered. "I thought that was your scent I picked up. I'm glad you found someplace to settle after what happened to Ivory Rose." Padding closer, the yearling said, "I hope you're well?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 09, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 09, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 09, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 11, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 11, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 11, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 12, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 14, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 14, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 16, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 16, 2021, 09:56 AM