Duskfire Glacier bicycle race
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Selfishly, she felt relieved when Eldritch did not request a search party. She seemed resigned to her friend's fate, said the only thing she could do now was cope. Meerkat's ears twitched in sympathy, pricking when Eldritch went on to mention pouring herself into some new hobbies.

Talk of medicines naturally made her think of poppies. Ignoring the slight twinge in her gut, the yearling said, "Developing new and old skills sounds like a healthy coping mechanism," and offered a soft smile. She wondered if she could help with either of these endeavors. Although she didn't fancy herself a fighter and a more pacifist activity suited her better, Meerkat didn't want to tempt fate. Dabbling in pharmaceuticals was another thing she used to do but didn't want to do anymore.

"I know some about combat, since I was raised by a mercenary. Most of my knowledge is theoretical, though. I don't think I'm built to be a fighter, but maybe I could help you practice? And I'm sure I'll learn some things along the way," the sandy yearling suggested, warm brown eyes bouncing between Eldritch's.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 09, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 09, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 09, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 11, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 11, 2021, 06:55 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 11, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 12, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 14, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 14, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: bicycle race - by RIP Eldritch - August 16, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: bicycle race - by Meerkat - August 16, 2021, 09:56 AM