Broken Antler Fen and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
“Over here!” a masculine timbre shouted and Caracal pivoted so quickly, he partly stumbled. When he regained his footing, he bolted toward the voice.

Dad! he repeated, a little more breathlessly this time. His tongue lolled from his mouth as he galloped over to Reyes. Caracal either miscalculated or simply didn’t bother braking in time, causing him to run straight into his father.

Laughing, he backpedaled and gazed up at his old man. Reyes looked a little disheveled, which earned another boyish chuckle from Caracal. Hi! he greeted, feeling an immediate sense of camaraderie with the only other male member of his family, Killdeer aside.

Look, he loved his mom. Rue was pretty okay too. But the twins were his constant rivals; he was so sick of them! And just lately, Fennec had been a real sourpuss too, always carting his one buddy off somewhere. Caracal was feeling pretty damn over all the estrogen and realized suddenly how much he just needed some guy time with his dad.

Author: Kat
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And the cat’s in the cradle and the silver spoon. - by Caracal - August 15, 2021, 04:10 PM