Duskfire Glacier Don't go sharing your devotion, lay all your love on me
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Rye mentioned traditions that were unfamiliar to her, so of course Meerkat had questions! "What details?" she wondered, then, "What journey?" He said something about propriety and she raised a paw and pushed playfully at his shoulder, surprising herself with the gesture of familiarity. Hopefully he didn't mind. "I want all the deets, Rye!"

Of course, Atlas flickered through her mind, as did their brief "marriage." By now, she could reflect back on that time more objectively, not just that fateful night but the entire relationship. She had really cared for him, she was certain of that, but in hindsight, Meerkat had been too young to call it love. Of course, she couldn't speak for him, especially since she hadn't seen him since.

She let those thoughts linger for just a moment, then gently set them aside. Her shining eyes fixed on Rye's face, eager to hear more about his plans to tie the knot with Imaq. Part of being in a new place was meeting new people and learning new traditions. Meerkat couldn't help but wonder if it would be an event of some kind and whether it would only involve the two of them and their son or perhaps the entire pack somehow.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread