Duskfire Glacier Remember when, I was young and so were you
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The way he slumped, it was answer enough. But Rye took pains to explain the situation. Meerkat's heart went out to him even as every other organ in her body seemed to clench. A mother and her young son were lost. How could she have spent days moping while Rye was dealing with this?

"Oh fuck, Rye," she whispered. "Let—let me help you find them," were the next, shaky words out of her mouth. "Where were they headed? And where have you already looked?"

Only after the words left her mouth did she realize what she'd just signed up for. Her skin started flushing hot and cold. Could she do this? What about her road trip? What about the weather? She only barely bit back the whimper that clawed up her throat, wishing she could snatch back her words and cram them down there too.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 01, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 01, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 02:26 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 02, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 02, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Rye - November 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Remember when, I was young and so were you - by Meerkat - November 11, 2021, 07:29 PM