Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Woohoo, thanks for joining!

As she languished there, a chilly breeze picked up and sent a bunch of leaves skittering noisily across the ground. Caracal snorted and rolled over without waking, earning a fond smile from Meerkat. Then a smell on the wind captured her attention and she suddenly sat up straight, spine rigid. Had Imaq and Liak returned safely in her absence?

Someone called her name and now a hot tingle went racing down it. Sucking in a rapid breath, Meerkat turned to see none other than Issorartuyok approaching. Because of course. She opened her mouth to reply when her little brother suddenly shot to his feet, assuming a position at her flank and lowering his head in the Alpha's presence.

Comforted by Caracal's warmth pressing against her, Meerkat squared her shoulders and said, "Yes, I'm fine. This is my younger brother, Caracal. I," she continued, faltering slightly here as she suddenly wondered if he'd even noticed her absence at all, "brought him back with me from the caldera." She swallowed, having no idea how Issorartuyok would react to any of this news.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you. Are you the leader here?" her brother piped up beside her, his tail swishing and brushing her sandy haunch.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 07, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 09, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 09, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 09, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 10, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 10, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Veteran - November 16, 2021, 09:03 AM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 19, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 19, 2021, 07:21 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Veteran - November 19, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 28, 2021, 04:53 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - December 01, 2021, 02:33 PM