Duskfire Glacier wind and stream in the ardennes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,988 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Truth be told, Meerkat didn't hear much beyond, "It is important to me that I keep my word to you..." He would join them, then. She felt a lot of different things in that moment, though she realized she'd lost track of what he was saying and tuned in again just in time to catch, "...will go with you when you return, yes. If you wish me to join."

Swallowing, the yearling nodded and said a simple (and slightly breathy), "Yeah."

Before she could get another word in edgewise, Caracal cut in to say, "Hey, who's that?" and then, when Veteran appeared and sidled closer, "Are you here for the tour?"

"Isn't that his line?" Meerkat quipped at her brother, eyes cutting over to Veteran even as Issorartuyok mentioned bringing him along too. Her brows raised a little but she said nothing (outside of greeting him, of course), waiting for the boy himself to acknowledge the invitation.

"Why are we talking about me leaving? I literally just got here. Who's gonna show me around?" Caracal interrupted again.

This time, Meerkat actually swatted him, saying, "You're being rude." She gave Caracal a pointy look then shifted her eyes between the two glacier wolves. "Sorry about him. He's a bit socially inept." She felt someone nip her tail. "Is it okay if we walk and talk?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 07, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 09, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 09, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 09, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 10, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 10, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Veteran - November 16, 2021, 09:03 AM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 19, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 19, 2021, 07:21 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Veteran - November 19, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Meerkat - November 28, 2021, 04:53 PM
RE: wind and stream in the ardennes - by Issorartuyok - December 01, 2021, 02:33 PM