Duskfire Glacier You won't find her in your visions.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,988 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Plp, plp, plp...

Meerkat's ears flicked and she woke up just enough to crack open an eye and squint around in confusion. What was making that noise? Why was it so damned annoying? She'd been grouchy lately but something about the rhythmic sound made an unbridled rage sweep through her.

Plp, plp, plp...

Clenching her teeth, the she-wolf climbed out of her own little snowdrift and opened both eyes to glare at the wintry world. It took a moment to pinpoint the sound's origin: some icicles on a nearby bough were dripping in the morning sun, plunking on a slick patch of ice below.

Plp, plp, plp, plp, plp...

There was no way she could reach up and rip the icicle off the branch and yeet it into outer space like she wanted, so in lieu of that, Meerkat gave into an intense urge to scream: "FRIGGIN'!!! AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 08:59 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 11:27 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:47 AM