Duskfire Glacier You won't find her in your visions.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,988 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat whipped around at an entirely different sound: someone calling her name. Actually, it was someone calling her out for her (not so) little outburst. Just like with Lane, the yearling felt intensely embarrassed that someone had witnessed her behaving so erratically.

Plp, plp, plp...

Seizing the opportunity, Meerkat swept away from the icicles of irritation, toward Wayfarer. She still felt incredibly on edge, though as the dripping noise faded behind her, it subsided somewhat. That just made room for her other dominant emotion of the moment, humiliation, to strenthen.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she blurted in reply to Wayfarer's quite likely rhetorical question. Then she just kept on spewing words. "I'm sorry! I didn't—I'm not—and I know you already don't like me because of my lame attempt at dad jokes..." Dear god, was she really tearing up right now?

[Image: 4Labjth.png]
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 05:51 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 08:59 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 21, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Wayfarer - December 21, 2021, 11:27 PM
RE: You won't find her in your visions. - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:47 AM