Snowforest Taiga break my heart but don't tell me i'm not doin' fine
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
This time, when someone happened across her during her emotional display, Meerkat couldn't bring herself to care. It was a total stranger, in any case. She hiccuped and raised her head to look at him through smeary eyes, then shook her head and waved him away with a paw. She buried her head in the crook of her own foreleg and continued sobbing, her heart breaking in her chest over Issorartuyok, the pups they'd never have and the home they were about to leave behind. She was losing everything.

Although her snout was smashed into her own armpit, Meerkat suddenly smelled something that made her lapse into abrupt silence. Slowly, she pulled her head free and lifted it again, looking around as she blinked the last few tears from her eyes. The yearling tipped her muzzle into the air and tried to fully capture the scent, her mouth watering as the odor of blood and meat filled it.

"Where—where is it?" she yelled in a nasally voice, beginning to push onto all fours. "Where's the meat?" Had she ever felt so ravenously hungry in her life?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: break my heart but don't tell me i'm not doin' fine - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 01:00 PM