Snowforest Taiga break my heart but don't tell me i'm not doin' fine
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She hadn't necessarily been speaking to the stranger in particular, though her eyes flicked to him as he backed off with a defensive snarl. On a normal day, Meerkat would've caught herself and tried to diplomatically deescalate the situation, probably starting with a dozen apologies for her behavior. But something about the way he lifted his lips and bared his teeth stirred some crazy instinct within her.

The yearling didn't attack, though she stood tall and puffed out her fur, her head raising and her tail curling over her back. She kept her eyes pinned on the stranger even as she sidestepped in the direction of the tantalizing odor of a carcass. She desperately needed meat and she wasn't going to let some rando get between her and a juicy venison steak.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: break my heart but don't tell me i'm not doin' fine - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 01:18 PM