Snowforest Taiga break my heart but don't tell me i'm not doin' fine
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her reaction seemed to trigger the strange man. "Are you crazy?" he barked at her and Meerkat nodded. She felt like a total madwoman right now. She certainly wasn't herself. Maybe all the shit life had flung at her lately had finally tipped her over the edge. Or maybe, as her mother posited, she would go into her first heat soon and become a creature driven by nothing but primal instincts.

"Yes," she corroborated the nodding motion of her head, her own lips peeling back in a sort of maniacal grimace, "but I'm not here for you. I'm here for..." Meerkat swung her head toward the carcass in the distance, "that."

Without another word to him, she pivoted and sprinted toward the remains. Meerkat didn't even bother examining them or figuring out what sort of creature she was eating. It was there for the taking, so she fell upon it, feeding the impulse to fill her stomach to the brim with all the nutrients this meat could offer her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: break my heart but don't tell me i'm not doin' fine - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 02:19 PM