Emberwood bits n pianos
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Bronco offered a few more names, two of them vaguely familiar. The third, however, he knew quite well. Vesper! he said in an aha! sort of way. Then he realized Bronco hadn’t mentioned her whereabouts. Wait, she isn’t here? Where is she? Maybe she was with Mou and Maegi, whoever they were and wherever they were…

The (not quite a) yearling licked his chops when Bronco mentioned turkeys, never mind Caracal had never seen one before. According to his brother-in-law, they were a kind of bird. That made him dubious—birds were fast and, of course, flighty—but his would-be partner said they were among the dumbest of their kind.

He opened his mouth to tell Bronco he was down to hunt some turkeys when another question entirely popped out. Have you ever heard of a beefalo?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 15, 2022, 12:47 AM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 02:35 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 07:55 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 16, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 16, 2022, 11:47 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by RIP Bronco - January 17, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: bits n pianos - by Caracal - January 17, 2022, 03:42 PM