Dragoncrest Cliffs Say, could that lass be I?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat laid flush against him and Njord couldn’t help but notice how well they fit together. He, beneath her, like the rocky bottom of a stream and she, draped atop, like a winding brook. “Hmm,” he hummed contentedly, wrapping his arms around his woman to hold her close. He inhaled, the scent of glacier pine still deep in her tresses. “No, it isna a bad thing,” he agreed, soft lilt filled with amusement.

He reflected on Meerkat’s consent and the double entendre of her words. He wanted all of her. Forever. Njord’s paws slid down to the small of her back as they shared a tender moment inside their warm burrow, hidden away from the cold world. “You ‘av made me a ‘appy man. There so many things I want to speak about. I want ta better ken yer mind an’ heart.”

Njord kissed the top of her head as she laid against his breast, his grasp slipping further down to her waist. “Hmm, suppose there will be plenty time fer that… for now, I only wish ta ravish m’lady.” His blue gaze traced her outline in the darkness as his pulse accelerated once more.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 13, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 14, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 19, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 01, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:12 AM