Dragoncrest Cliffs follow the moskva down to gorky park
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,980 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The answer didn’t surprise her. Meerkat even understood the fear, though wasn’t her presence in Sapphique proof enough that they intended to build their future right here? That’s what they both wanted, though she waspishly thought to herself that perhaps she would give the boys their wish and abscond with their da, let them live with the consequences of their self-fulfilling prophecy.

She set that petty thought aside and drew in a breath, ears tipped gently toward Mireille as she tried to explain a perspective which clearly wasn’t her own. Meerkat could appreciate that, even if she didn’t wholly trust it. She even felt a little sympathy when the Topaz mentioned coming home to a changed Sapphique.

We have no plans to leave, Meerkat said, now feeling a little bit like she was preaching to the choir. She smoothed out the stiffness she could hear in her voice when she continued, My only plan is to build a life with your da here in Sapphique. The only things I’m taking from anyone are his attention and time. Granted, I get that it can be hard to share that, especially with a stranger, but I deserve a chance.

She hadn’t really meant to say that last bit. She sucked in a loud breath, trapping it in her chest a moment before veritably exhaling the words, But I appreciate you taking the time to give your—your brother’s, rather—perspective, Mireille. Really. You can tell him what I said. Maybe he’ll hear it, if it comes from you. Sobo, I mean. I haven’t even met Loko. I assume he’s avoiding me, which was probably unfair, but even Coraline had been chilly toward her, so it wasn’t without grounds.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 03, 2022, 03:09 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 05, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 05, 2022, 10:25 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 06, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 06, 2022, 11:20 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 11, 2022, 07:17 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 12, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 11:24 AM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 05:20 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 15, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 21, 2022, 05:50 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 08:23 PM
RE: follow the moskva down to gorky park - by Mireille - February 23, 2022, 01:22 PM